Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cardz Tv Challenge #1
Made this card for the Cardz TV Challenge here are the rules:Our first challenge is called  "Just My Style"...what you do best. Make a card using your favorite technique, card fold, colors, embellishments...whatever you consider YOUR style! It can be cute, vintage, shabby chic, etc, AND It can be for any ocassion.
Since I am also a Cake Artist I think what I do best is simple cards and cakes that is why I made a Cake Card.  Hope you all like my simple card.
Card Ingridients:
Paper: DCWV The Sweet Glitter Stack, Recollections, DCWV Spring Stack
Cricut: Sweet Treats, Accent Essentials
Embelishments: Ribbon Offray Woven Ribbon, Stamp Hero Arts Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Card. Love the glitter. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary "Just Your Style" Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card...I like the colors that you used..
    Thank you for sharing your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. Thanks for sharing your style with us at Cardz TV stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the CardzTv challenge you have a great style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love the cake and that bg paper is just perfect!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete